Leading Marketing and Communications department on an IT Startup (Cloud Computing).
Marketing and Communications Manager / Director / Executive. Internal comms and external marketing communication: Working on communication strategy, lead generation, targeting groups/segments, strategic actions of marketing communication contents, project planning and implementation, analysis, creation, action and control of results and online marketing strategy (Mass Media and Social Networking), digital marketing, campaign manager, user experience design (UX design).
Interested in Technology, Business Intelligence (BI), Internet of Things (IoT), Startups, Big Data, Cloud.
Shaw Academy, Online (2015)
DIPLOMA in Online Marketing
EADA Business School, Barcelona (2013). (see ranking)
MA Business and Institutional Communication / Marketing
BCD Barcelona Design Centre, Barcelona (2013)
DIPLOMA The potential of social networks in business. How to promote design as a strategic element for business excellence and as a key factor for innovation.
Foment de Terrassa, Terrassa’s Town Hall (2012)
DIPLOMA Leadership, Management groups and Time Management
UAB University, Barcelona (2008)
BA Audiovisual Communication
Teaching, writing, tennis, reading and city-breaks exploring.
A/B Testing Tools, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Avid, Dalet, Email Marketing Service Provider (Mailchimp), Final Cut Pro, HTML, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft Office, Prezi, Social Media Reporting and Statistics, Social Media Targeting, Social Network Advertising, Content Management System CMS; Customer Relationship Management CRM.
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Marketing and Communications Manager. Internal comms and external marketing communication: Working on communication strategy, lead generation, targeting groups/segments, strategic actions of marketing communication contents, project planning and implementation, analysis, creation, action and control of results and online marketing strategy (Mass Media and Social Networking), campaign manager. Leading Marketing and Communications department on a Startup.
Creative and innovative approach to communications. Enthusiasm for new challenges. Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Written communications skills, with ability to adapt style to suit different media and audiences. Interested in Technology, IoT (Internet of Things), Startups.
February 14 – to date
STORAGE MADE EASY (UK Cloud Company – Startup)
Marketing and Communications Manager
- Strong record of delivering marketing and business results, partnering with and enabling sales teams to achieve great things.
- Developing and executing marketing, PR and social media marketing strategies aligned with company’s brand and business goals.
- Collaborating with enterprising projects and companies.
- Development of the global Marketing and Communications business strategy in a cloud service Startup for enterprise.
- Implementation of Growth Hackers strategies to maximise brand awareness amongst enterprise.
- Management, development and implementation of content and online communication (social networks, mass media, SEO).
- Creation and development of corporate image (branding).
- Support and development of strategies and objectives of the sales department in the USA, Germany and United Kingdom.
January 13 – to date
Marketing Communication Consultant (freelance)
- Collaborating with enterprising projects and companies working on marketing communication strategy.
- Consulting on internal comms for several businesses.
- Working as external consultant to develop online marketing communication strategies.
- Developing mission, vision and values for enterprising projects.
- Building corporate identity to accord with and facilitate the attainment of business objectives.
- Developing strategic actions of communication contents, project planning and implementation, analysis, creation, action and governance and control of results.
March 11 – May 13
TEIXIDORS SCCL (Textile Company)
Communications and Exhibition Manager
- Coordination, management and integration of communication strategies for business development.
- In charge of the communication team to improve the brand (coordinating press department, commercial department, photographer and art director).
- Developing new corporate image for accessories product line.
- Developing new marketing campaigns producing insight.
- Created the design of new online marketplace.
- Leading the marketing strategy for the export team during the exhibitions. This involved coordinating and managing domestic and international events.
- Chaired governance group to monitor results and doing performing CRM analytics.
- Leading negotiation strategies on face to face clients in different events/exhibitions: Maison andObjet (Paris), ICFF (New York), Tent (London), Feria Habitat (Valencia), 080 Barcelona Fashion (Barcelona), Qubique (Berlin) and Lambrate (Milano). And in charge of analysing global business results both, national and international.
June 10 – February 11
AJUNTAMENT DE TERRASSA (Terrassa’s Town Hall)
- Developing editorial content in different media for the Terrassa’s Town Hall (newspaper, television, radio, online).
- In charge of the governance of the daily news about Terrassa’s council activities.
- Designing and planning press conferences.
- In charge of website pressroom section.
- Coordinating and managing the relationship between public media and Terrassa’s council.
January 09 – June 10
VIDEAL PLANET S.L. (Audio-visual Production)
Audio-visual Production Manager
- Leading the organisation of events, seminars, courses and workshops.
- Developing the design, coordination and execution of processes that involved in creating an audio-visual project.
- Collaborating on the pre-production, production and post-production of audio-visual projects.
- Working as a commercial support at several exhibitions: Natpe Discop_09 Budapest (Audio-visual content production, distribution, funding events for growing world regions).
September 08–January 09
LOOK BCN (Design, Internet and advertising)
- Managing affairs and ensuring customer.
- Developing marketing online campaigns.
- In charge of developing RFM strategy new customers, maintaining client portfolio and creating new capture strategies.
Reference available on request.
Ana de Jorge